[ATTACH] This is my friend Greg. We ended up with 23 nice fish. Beautiful day, 87 and sunny.
[ATTACH]
My bait...
Mornin. Coffee hot. Going fishing. Crappie are about to spawn and the bite is on. Everybody have a great day!
Had a guy stop last night and wants to buy my 1981 C70 Passport. That’s my next ride.
More than likely. My boat gets delivered Thursday, then I will start working on your first pack.
[ATTACH] My buddy and his wife went today and caught 20 nice fish. I worked on becoming a resident.
Shower curtain will hide it. last weeks work looks great...
Got my new wood stove installed for down here.. .[ATTACH]
Morning. 66 here this morning. I would have to say it’s spring here and something is blooming. Pollen alert and my allergies are a little...
Thanks. I can always stay back north in the summer. Summer here is ugly. My arthritis is debilitating and it is better here. Slept better last...
What is the speed of dark?
That reminds me I need to update my location and put the little weather thing down at the bottom. Can you enlighten me how to do such a thing?
Takes one to know one so...... I wrecked mine, scrapped it, wrecked another...
Hot out there....sitting in the AC...
Good afternoon wrecker of trains...
Mornin all. Dunkin coffee for me this morning.
Do I need to send you a ticket?
[ATTACH] Oops, 76 today 7 day.