Gotta get coffee going. Mornin sir. Off to the bait store...
Looks raw to me...
Out early.
Mornin all, coffee is good.
Don’t have one. Thought about Kissimmee Special......never named a boat.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes!
[ATTACH] A little better pic.
When I said I hadn’t done it before I meant it was a hillbilly trick. Yeah, 2”.
Turned the hitch over.
rottiman told me you were a genius!
[ATTACH] I got more boat than truck.... gonna turn my hitch over so it sits level. Can’t say I have ever done this.
Thanks all! I’m 50! We will finish rigging the boat today with pole holders and such then tomorrow we fish. Gonna fish off into the sunset...
Does she have a fishing pole yet?
Mornin ur self...coffee is fine.
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Morning all, slept in a little. Gotta get coffee and I won’t mention temperature this morning...
The F&W guys do aerial surveys of the lake every year. They told me there are hundreds and hundreds of bluegill and shellcracker beds that go...
You can’t imagine the baitfish in the water. Year round growing season and they feed voraciously. I will get more pics soon of the amount of...
These were frozen for Greg’s family. This is an incredible sustainable fishery. You could catch close to a limit of 25 each every day if you...