Good morning. Bit of rain here. I think the hot tub is calling me this morning.
So I had an interesting encounter yesterday morning... I towed my boat to Walmart and got a coffee at the Dunkin Donuts in Lake Wales proper....
[MEDIA]
Mornin all. Gotta get some coffee down then off to the DMV.
My dad always said all you need in the winter is a big woman and a sack full of country hams...
Just for you... 71 here this morning...
Mornin all. My knees are as big as volleyballs. Think I’ll lay low today. I guess I thought I was feeling too good and overdid things.
Looks like some bad weather and rain you don’t need is headin your way T.Jeff Veal
Mornin all. Slept in a bit. Taking an old friend fishing this morning. He doesn’t move real early so I have some time to kill.
That looks nice.
You quack me up.
[ATTACH] We caught 46 today. Big fish fry tomorrow. Rods & reels never enter our boat. Cane poles only.
Nice work there!
Thank you.
Sorry I missed your good morning, good afternoon. I look like a LOBSTER! Kentucky white boy needed sunscreen. Looks like there is a terrible...
Better actually. My hands are pretty useless. Sorta like having 2 clubs on the end of my arms. Everything hurts but the warmth has helped. Not...
You can laugh at me this summer when I can’t leave the house.
This ain’t fishing....it’s catching.... thanks for the belated birthday...
Howdy. 82 here, now I gotta clean fish.
Those look nice.