I accept it...
Got the app but don’t have the book. I have a lot to do but I can’t put down a fishing pole...
That place will be really nice. Most people don’t have vision to see what is possible.
I had a really nice video going the other morning motoring thru the lilies and pepper grass with a glass slick lake....had to slow down so I...
I am taking videos. My computer is shipping tomorrow from up north so I can edit. My truck was too full to bring it down. Once it gets here I...
Congrats wildwest ! now somebody get her a step stool to get up to the moderating monitor...
[ATTACH] Nice day in the park. Live oaks with Spanish moss.
Morning. Coffee is hot. Dog likes donuts.
[Wait just a minute here, you can still fit into that thing? ] anybody with a Bud Light tumor won’t fit in that...
Looks really peaceful.
Some really big palm trees in Walmart’s parking lot I been eyeing...
Yeah, wrong teeth near the twig and berries...
Lucky man. looks like to me that damm orangutan pushed you...
X4
Good morning all. Chilly and windy here this morning. Coffee will fix it.
Accepted, but she is one of my favorite people to pick on...
You hit 40 a while back...
[ATTACH]
I’m willing to go learn something. Right now the guy has a very large excavator on a barge and it’s too big for these little lakes. I always...
I’m proud of you....I’m yet to shut down a thread...