Wow...it's been right there in front of us this whole time...
Sounds like a bad connection. Would take a real tech to find that, not many of those around at most shops these days...plenty of "part swap...
Yup. Good plan. The TRX 300 were almost bulletproof...could get either 4x2(TW) or 4x4(FW) but it was full time 4x4 unfortunately...Warn made a...
An atheist was seated next to a dusty old cowboy on an airplane and he turned to him and said, “Do you want to talk? Flights go quicker if you...
Even if they don't have new parts for that engine anymore, many times those lil 2-3 cylinder diesels were used in lots of different applications...
HireGoats.com
This is a big agricultural area, we have very fertile soil, and generally pretty good growing conditions. They were dead standing...within a few...
Do they not dehumidify the house while running in normal cooling mode? I don't know know how you can pass warm humid air over a cool coil without...
Well, there ya go then...the price is right! :dennis: :stacker:
[ATTACH]
I assume these are air cooled twin cylinder 2 strokes? Sled engines?
Nah...that gets saved up for date night...:D
But they've went up $200 in the last couple years...I'm still falling behind! :hair:
Oh I know it...but I'm trying not to stir the hornets nest, too hard! :rofl: :lol:
I was on top deck for a bit!
Oh those thoughts were going through my head! :hair:
Cruising lake Erie today... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Friends don't let friends drive chebbys...:D