I had one of those POS Tri-Rods as a kid! Mine was red, and looks like it was a little more basic model than that one.
Similar here...I usually lay a clean rag on a solid surface and take a quick stab at the rag with the male end coupler, that releases just a quick...
Carb float was probably in a position that allowed a little fuel by...ran some down the cylinder walls. Whenever I shut mine off I close the fuel...
I have pretty good luck finding decent lumber at our local Menards...still hafta sort a little, but WAAAY better than bLowes or HD! But the worst...
The ones I've had slid out after removing the top bars...might have had to shake it a lil, but didn't come out hard by any means. There isn't a...
I'm not that bad, but certainly do not enjoy it...my neighbor is 55 and has mowed yards professionally his whole adult life...I was just thinking...
I save it up as comp time, then cash it out yearly for the kids savings. We'll see how that works out, the oldest seems to be a spender, the...
Next year...as I understand it
Looks like they still make rebuild kits for the Warn 424... Edit: oops, looks like everyone is out of stock on these......
I do recall there being a spring...forgot that it was the OEM spring that got reused. Yes. Front diff was not altered, just the driveshaft was...
Yes. Hmm...that doesn't make much sense, all the Warn kit did is replace the 1 piece front driveshaft with one that can be "engaged/disengaged"...
I always said I'd never want one of the houses they built...lots of corners cut to do it that fast!
Is that a pic of the one you bought? If so it has the Warn 424 kit on it, no?! You stinkin scored if so! That was the only downside to those 300...
Those are the best...
X2
Right?! My boss on the other hand causes a lot of his own stress, so no extra pay for that...me on the other hand, it's not my fault, so therefore...
Should charge extra for good dry firewood included...can't see as how it would be a liability
Ah, yes...that wouldn't work out too well I guess.
Didn't they have a lot of problems with some of those? I know growing up our neighbor ran Massey's and he had one that was forever in the shop...
I'd throw metal on it. That is just begging for a lean-to...