I'd agree with that, as far as 4 wheelers go anyways, suzis 3 wheelers were kinda meh.
They were/are racing MTD to the bottom...
The Odyssey (atv) model started in '77 as a 250cc machine...no suspension in back, minimal in the front, balloon tires, basically just a big...
Dang, me thinks Brad needs to be looking for some property to buy for storage expansion! :stack::stack::stack::stack::stack::stacker:
Those weren't the machines that caused 3 wheelers to be outlawed, that was the 3 wheeled version of the modern 4 wheeler ATVs. Which I still have...
An inverter usually has an "ECO" mode, in which it will match RPM to load, which unless fully loaded will result in an RPM reduction and fuel...
I still take punky ash, as long as its not too far gone...it makes good shoulder season fuel, which stretches the good fuel out that much...
I bought a little Champion 2500 inverter genny a couple years back, it had a running issue when I bought it, I was certain it just needed a carb...
At least it didn't go through one of the windows! :startled:
Look at Champion, they are at least as good as the HF models, probably better IMO/IME, and you can actually get parts/service on them if needed....
It's probably best to just go ahead and get that purged outta your system anyways...;) :rofl: :lol:
[IMG]
Yup...and dandelions/clover are "bee habitat" so :yes: I actually just read something back in the spring about how important the dandelions are...
Can you imagine if those guys back then could have seen the mechanization and automation of how it would be done in 2025?! Mind blown...
So what, 3k of wood weight?
[ATTACH]
Depends, if it is a fuel shutoff solenoid for the bowl (not common) or a main jet shutoff to stop/limit backfiring after a hot/full throttle...
:D
When I was still at the bike shop we pretty regularly would drain "oil" that was 2-3 qts of oil/2-3 qts gasoline...mainly on ATVs and bikes that...
Carb flooding/float leaking can wash down cylinder walls, makes em smoke blue like crazy! And if it's really bad, and it leaks enough that the...