The more I talk wood when I am out, the more people I find that are into firewood. When I visit the dentist, the dentist and 2 of his assistance...
Thanks for the link. I can watch with a little more understanding now. Last night's commentator did a little more explaining than the one for the...
Maybe I should be more careful of what I wish for. She could be good at riding the broom also. :eek:
Curling. Could you help me out here Woodwidow . We've been watching the curling on the Olympics and have a little problem understanding the game...
Great looking herd. Sarah looks like my Onyx. "they all know their names but listening is optional for some." Wonderful statement. It couldn't be...
Sheriff. That is wonderful I commend you for your service." My son has served as a Deputy, Volunteer Firemen, Medic on the county EMS, and has...
I would love to have you as my Physician. My quack-o-practor told me stop cutting wood. Insulate my house and join the gym. Right! Pay a gym fee,...
Awe, patience is not an attribute with me in the least. I contribute it to bullheadedness. I come by it naturally. I can not remember grandpa and...
I can relate to hunting for tools. That is why I have such an accumulation. It was quicker to purchase a new one than spend time searching. Long...
After a couple of weeks of nasty weather, head cold and laziness I finally got back to cleaning the work shop after 10 years of neglect. Getting...
I applied at Budweiser for a taste testing position. I wasn't qualified. I can't understand why.o_O I am retired now, but spent 45 years in the...
For me shoulder season is Nov and March April depending on the outside temperatures. In the beginning and at the end of the season I mainly burn...
Maybe we can fid you a "Designated Walker" to get you back to your tent.