I second on attending Well Seasoned's GTG. You will meet a lot of friendly people that are not afraid to get you started correctly and will see...
That is exactly where I was at.
IS. Ordered up an IS and changed it to an AS today. Hope I get the same results.
Normally burn around 3 cords a year. Well into 6 cords if not starting on the 7th cord. Brought 1/4 cord up to the house today. Where will it ever...
Got the saws started after the winter storage. Both started right up. Moved 1/4 cord of wood up to the house. Where is spring? Hopefully I will...
Lazy day. Woke up about 8 and had breakfast. I didn't sleep good at all last night and retired to my chair for a little TV time. Fell asleep and...
I got the charcoal with metallic blue accents. Wolf and Cabin (ANM024) design. Will probably see if I can sub the trout andirons and the Labrador...
What colors and features did you get?
I would have to completely agree. The first time I called Woodstock was to purchase another product. I spoke to Penny. They accommodated my...
Got the IS "Works" Package. Charcoal Gray with Metallic Blue accents. Wolf & Cabin (#ANM 024) design.My wife's choice. Got to kind of stroke them...
Probably couldn't taste much difference between the Polyburger and the real thing. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Just ordered an IS for the 2018 season. From the testimonies on the forum, it will put out way more heat than I would need. That is a good thing....
Thanks for the offer to see your stoves. I bit the bullet and ordered an IS today. Looking forward to 2018/2019 season.
Harbor Freight has Predator engines for a little over $100. I bought one for my splitter and am well satisfied.
Went to my granddaughter's first Middle School softball game today. Nothing like watching softball in low 40s temperatures. It is going to be a...
Really considering getting an IS, especially now that they are having a sale plus free shipping. I have only made it through page 35 of this post....
Glad you are on the mend. I can relate to going mad not being able to work on your wood. I had a section of my bowel removed Jan 2017. I also had...
3005 008 4717
Yeas the bar says 3003 000 6821 on it. Maybe someone could use it if I bring it to GTG. I bought the 254 to run a 20" bar so I'm not interested...
I just found a Stihl 20" bar when cleaning the shop. I don't know where it came from. The only Stihl I have is a stock MS250. Will it handle it?...