I was mostly joking. I assume the weight and how you drive mostly would hold it in place. It's just kinda funny, like seeing a skid steer...
First thought is..... I'll bet that rope really held er in place good for the ride home. :emb::rofl: :lol: Second... i can't believe you would...
Marketplace is the only thing i would be interested in from that site only because that's what "everyone" seems to use now instead of Craigslist.
Sure don't miss that kinda run around. I'll bet once the boss learns it's not under warranty, it'll become your new "fire drill".
There are alot of "people" that just buy and resell to make money. Selfish if you ask me. If it's a good deal let someone buy it that's gonna...
Or extend the hitch and fashion a way to hold the front of the bed down?
Ex wife was like that. Then she'd get MAD if you didn't help find whatever it was immediately. Now the remote is right where i left it last....
Here's a good example of "something" that just happens....
It's NEVER anyone's fault! Things just happen. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:(can't roll my eyes hard enough)
Looks like 2 maybe 3 have hatched already. [ATTACH]
buZZsaw BRAD I saw this guy just a few min ago. I only see them every now and again around here. I just love their colors. [ATTACH]
For 20gs I'm sure I'd find a way to work thru it. I'll almost bet that's not what he actually gets paid. At that price you could rent a...
372 gets my vote. Either xtorque or OE. She'll pull an 18" chain real nice!
Did you know that not all "hairy" ivy is poisonous? I recently had a guy tell me that his tree guy told him they all were. There're several on...
[ATTACH]
Looks like the bottom plate is some kinda "clamshell" for the lower stud/pivot?
Right. Extremes are usually never good.
Dark houses seem to be the new thing. I think it might reflect the owners inner heart. :rofl: :lol:
Did 51 miles yesterday. 24 of it on 50" 4 wheeler trails and 27 on single track trails. It had rained the night before so the sand was decently...