Obviously loans and cc are treated differently. Something about long term vs short term credit. Idk.... i try not to use credit much. I put...
They want you stuck in the system, paying interest.
You're picture looks good. Even for zoomed in. Yeah i got as close as i felt they wanted me to get with my video and then i snapshot outta...
Cheapskate. :D
This morning at 9:45. [ATTACH] This evening at 5:35. [ATTACH] Maybe they'll have another brood.
Something like a trailer dolly?
Oh the hypocrisy..... They wanna get all the lithium they need from right here in the us, eventually but you can't drill for oil here. A Vast,...
Today's youth...... it's just so cool to misbehave. Teens charged with felonies after dumping Boca Bash trash in Atlantic
Very cool. Can't wait to see more pictures.
That's right! Not for what you might hope or think I'll become. It's all about being happy in the present.
I think that means you missed your "first" mowing. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Naw... you'd stay warm splittin. ;)
It's kinda funny you post this. I literally did it yesterday. :doh: Here's my story. Mower ran outta gas in the middle of the yard and i had...
You obviously triggered some people. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
All about perspective. :salute: I'll bet they were grateful to not do it by hand anymore.
Well shoot man..... half the battle is seeing it coming. At least you're not trying to fool yourself into believing it'll just work out. Your...
Right! I don't go to the stihl dealer much but their chains are worth it.
Wheres the rest of the Oregon cutter? No wonder they're cheaper. Definitely won't last as long that way! It's like shopping for groceries at...
About like this? :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Looks like all 5 hatched. Ones already getting pushed out. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]