How many of you have stretched a chain until it's broke? Let me simplify that a little more and say, has anyone had a chain break on them?...
Personally, I'd rather someone tell me the truth than sugar coat everything. Much rather live in reality but thats probably why i don't fit in.
Careful..... you'll get labled a negative Nancy typing like that. ;) Edit: well unless they agree with ya. Then it's A ok.
Recommendations are getting ridiculous. They're there to sell more product. I'm sure someone will tell ya it's cheap insurance to replace it. I...
:dex::dex::dex:
Here's a good one with that line in it. Not until the end though. [MEDIA]
The beginning of the line is the start not the end. Your position in the line potentially plays a role. I agree with 6.
Ah..... i get it now. I'm just a little slow...... sometimes. Lol.
What did i say wrong?
Well i didn't say i have the answers as to why. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: If i had to guess I'd say it's because you like the way it looks after...
The world would be a much different place if people actually thought about what they're doing and asked themselves why.
All science does is prove how the world works..... not why.
[ATTACH]
Dieing with a body that's in prefect or near perfect shape only proves you did not live your life.
I'm done. Obviously your life is and has been better than mine. Congrats. I'm not going to get into how my dreams were broken but I'm not so...
Oh I'm not going anywhere I'll just keep my mouth shut. I forget no one cares about my opinion. I might be "successful" in your eyes but it's not...
I'll just keep to myself from now on. Have a good one.
I very well could be. I dont necessary mean to come off that way, I'm mostly just trying to understand the world i have to live in. Didnt mean...
I'm all ears if someone can explain the best use for each fat contest available and why.
I understand it's not the amount of choices that have caused the price increase but..... I remember them having ground beef and lean ground beef....