Good load. I'd take anything that was stacked up so conveniently. Always nice to be able to take the good stuff and leave the chaff :thumbs:
Bark salad sandwich anyone? Cole-bark? I'm here all week :doh:
White
I find that gojo pumice hand cleaner works well too. Plus you don't have to slather your hands up like a sandwich :rofl: :lol:
I split all my wood by hand, and let me tell you... That guy is making it way harder than it needs to be :loco: :crazy:
Nice! I don't envy the branch clean up though
Good on ya Scotty, important PSA :yes:
Yeah but it's got a fresh coat of restoleum on it :rofl: :lol:
I'm a fan of the rustic look as well:thumbs:
No kidding, but neat to see a 60 year old saw cutting wood Very nice basement dexter, looks like a cool place :drunk:
Where does she rank on the firewood hoarder scale :rofl: :lol:
When I sell wood my charges to stack are: 10 bucks for 1/3, 15 for 1/2, and 30 for a full cord. No one has ever had a problem with that amount....
Gotta love the looks of old saws! You gonna put em to work? :saw:
Nice work! I worked for a tree crew this summer and started learning the basics of climbing. The owner and the foreman have both been in the biz...
If it makes you feel better, it replaced a ford that I loved dearly :dex: Just so happened that ford decided to die a few weeks before college...
Not at all, but all the people that were around when I joined up there seem to have migrated here. I didn't know where everyone went until...
Nice looking start. Gotta love free materials- I built my baby wood shed (it only holds a cord, it's more of a glorified rack :rofl: :lol:) out of...
Alright I'll see if I can figure out paypal sometime
Any payment method besides paypal?
Hey everyone! If you recognize my name you know where I came from, if not it's good to meet you! Glad to be back in good company, this is a great...