Neat chunk of wood. I'm with Dave, we need more pics!
I think I'd end up with a concussion if I tried it
I meant grizzly. Have someone throw you a few more once you get those 3 going :popcorn:
:rofl: :lol: Let's see how many you can do at one time!
Good luck! Hopefully it goes alright for her. I got the hang of it pretty quick once I understood what to do and where all the gears were
Awesome load! Red oak is my favorite. I especially love the smell :axe:
What kind of car? I just recently learned to drive a stick as well. Although a 25 year old 3/4 ton 4x4 doesn't ride that smooth to begin with so...
22 will be plenty. If you ever get a piece you can't split, noodle it or chuck it in the woods
Funny how much easier work is when you have big toys huh :saw:
Nice kids! That's some great looking wood too. It'll be nice to burn :fire:
I've noticed that about cottonwood too. SUPER wet when green. Heavy as oak when your hauling it but dries light as a feather :(
They sell new ammo as well. It's not much more than the reloaded stuff
Check out freedom munitions and sgammo. Freedom munitions has remans for under 200 and new for right around 200. Sgammo has lots of brands for...
Man that thing puts my sawbuck to shame! Mines made out of old ratty looking PT 4x4s and 2x6s. Looks great I think I mentioned this last time I...
I pick up as much as I can as well. Don't reload yet but I hope to get in to it soon Edit: clemsonfor, I meant $220/ thousand for brass cased...
I like poplar. It's easy to split and seasons pretty damm quick. I've got about 1/4 cord of tulip from a small tree I removed in the back hard and...
Yep. Last brass cased I got I got was 220/ thousand. 38 cents per round for 9mm is way high
Fantastic thing to do! Karma at its finest
380 bucks for 1k 9mm is STEEP. Sounds like gouging to me It's always a good policy to buy ammo when you can afford it, cause it's not gonna get...
I'd split em fatter than normal, especially since it's already dry