Makes more sense :rofl: :lol:
Wow. Very rough for them. But you're right, gotta enjoy the days you have. Good on you for having a great trip with them, I'm sure it meant a lot...
I've seen those, they're wild :saw: So do these saws begin life as a normal stihl/husky/etc chainsaw and then they get modded or are they built...
These saws are crazy fast :eek:
I've not seen many around here. This trail along the river though has lots of different tree species. I always enjoy walking it :thumbs:
Yep saw that when I googled it. Funny looking leaf :rofl: :lol:
Sounds fun. I'm transferring to Warnell down at UGA next semester for a forestry degree, hoping I get to participate in that :axe::thumbs:
Looks like you're right grizzly. Weird how it's got different leaf shapes in the same tree
Took a walk along the oconee river this morning with the girlfriend. I came across this tree and thought the leaves were interesting [ATTACH]...
Oak and cherry are two of my favorite woods to split because of the smell
Kudu maybe?
Nice load. I went through similar hoping and praying with my dodge. When I bought it it hadn't lived anywhere with emissions testing in 24 years....
Yep last year was cold. Last year we got down into the teens. Usually the 20s is as low as we go. Which is pretty dang cold to me :shiver:
Here's some of harbor freight trailers I was thinking about. I don't know how tight your trails are so maybe 4' is too wide...
Nice little maple. It all adds up
Just noticed trees turning for the first time today. Still a little hot and humid though. We won't see real cold temps for a couple months. Real...
Know any goose hunters with a 10 gauge you can borrow :rootintootin::rofl: :lol:
That is an AWESOME pic! Man I'd love to do that in Africa some day
This had me rolling :rofl: :lol: Some people are too stuck in their ways. Whaddya gonna do
Love the look of a freshly stacked rack of wood :axe: I think harbor freight sells little 4' x 4' trailers, or something like that. With some...