Looks great :thumbs: Chili with beans or no beans is a HUGE debate on another forum I frequent :rofl: :lol: I'm in the pro beans camp. I made...
Oh man that looks good. For some reason, breakfast always looks best to me late at night :drool:
Looks awesome. Love venison
Never seen one of those. Neat score :thumbs:
Dennis is more in the cross stacking camp than the pallet rack camp :rofl: :lol:
Wonder how many arrows an elephant would take before he decided to stomp the funny looking biped under him :rofl: :lol:
Awesome pics! What other critters are you looking to get? Any of the dangerous game? I know they all have a cost associated with them. You gonna...
Awesome, looks like some good dry wood. I like the saws too :yes:
Awesome man, I'm jealous :thumbs: Maybe one day
Nice vids :thumbs:
You could make a folding one and just throw it in the trailer when you have a good pile of little stuff in the woods
After driving my 4speed truck, I often feel myself trying to clutch and reach for the shifter in my girlfriends automatic mustang when I'm trying...
Usually the meat is butchered at camp by the locals. The best parts are usually cooked at the hunting lodge and the rest goes to the hunting...
Nice pics griz Who'd a thought this site was full of tshirt models :rofl: :lol:
Interesting May I suggest TNT? :rofl: :lol:
That would be interesting for sure :thumbs:
What happens if one of the players can't stick the ax? Loophole I guess :rofl: :lol: I get the feeling that's what'd happen to me
That's a really cool video, thanks for posting. It really is amazing what those men did with what, by today's standards, was a relatively...
Gonna make a nice mount that's for sure
Tulip is what we have around here