Big tree campinspector! Who needs mulch loads when you have all those nice noodles :rofl: :lol:
Glad it's still going well. I hope your wife gets her zebra
Nice job, lookin good
Great pics razo, welcome aboard. Luckily, you have a good selection of quick drying wood. You'll be alright this winter :thumbs: That oak will be...
Awesome! Swags is the FHC worldwide chief marketer :rofl: :lol:
Georgia tech fan here :yes:
Wood, guns, and trucks :dex: I like hiking & kayaking too
Good that the wedges worked! When I have tough rounds, I just whittle splits off around the edges. Make the round into a square, and then just...
Mmm bacon is an acceptable substitute for wood pile pics Welcome aboard it's fun around here :thumbs:
I bet. I move my 4x10 trailer around by hand sometimes and it's a pain. How much does your average splitter weigh?
Lots of great people here and especially some great admins and mods :drunk:
That stuff looks super dry. You've got the coolest splitter I've ever seen too :thumbs:
Even cooler that it's still in the family, and working
Nice! I like your tractor That pine will be nice shoulder season wood
Took me a sec to get that last sentence. At first I thought you were eating FHC members :rofl: :lol:
I can usually get an alright cribed end, I just prefer spending time stacking normal than trying to find splits that will crib well. I have 4 24'...
Very cool:thumbs: I've heard the monkeys can be annoying over there. I've read some funny stories about monkeys stealing stuff from camps :rofl:...
That's what I think too. Chili without beans is just meat sauce :rofl: :lol:
Me too, sounds like a good time
Wow that's an awesome deal. Post pics when you get em planted :dex: