Nowhere near 3 cords. I always get a kick out of people selling rounds and trees for money. You want me to pay you for the privilege of cleaning...
Pics please :ithappened::thumbs:
Nice drvn! Wrong thread though maybe?
I double stack on pallets. Usually I try to use the bogey method of sticking a pole through the two stacks to tie then together. Works good :thumbs:
I've never gotten the privilege to process any locust down here :( I have to live vicariously through you guys :rofl: :lol:
Very cool pictures! Definitely a different way of life up there than down here. Livin the dream :thumbs::coffee:
Id love to love somewhere where firewood is the talk of the coffee shop, and what people bet on too :axe::dex:
Yep. It's just not possible for living wood to be low enough moisture fresh cut to burn (well) immediately. Even a tree that's been standing dead...
Interesting. Sounds like it works good for you :thumbs:
Awesome score! Get to work :yes:
Interesting system. Where do you get the netting?
That's a great price for 5 trees. And it'll make some good firewood in a few years :thumbs: Having worked on a tree crew, I'll tell you why...
Not in my eyes anymore lol :rofl: :lol: I keep coming back to this thread and it keeps making me want bacon :drool:
MW, I'm with you. 80 degrees inside would have me outside in the cold :rofl: :lol::dennis:
I agree, nice beard and a cool shirt :dex:
Hobby inception?
Cool! I'm about 45 minutes away down 78 in lilburn/stone mountain Also go to school in milledgeville
Have fun. We're gonna need pics, no forgetting allowed :thumbs::drunk:
Thats all the reason Id need right there :saw::dex:
Im gonna have to try and make a batch of these. I won some super cedar 2 years ago and loved using those to start a fire. Much better than...