Looks like I missed the boat for a tshirt, but I'll be interested to see the hoodies :thumbs:
I saw some pics a whole back when I was looking for plans for my sideboards that used a piece of that wire shelving stuff to create a "window" in...
Small world! Yep I live a couple miles from the mountain. More accurately, I live on top of it since it spreads out underground for a huge radius...
Good luck. Those 1st gen cummins are climbing in price pretty steadily. Id love to have one though
Here's some more pics of the truck for those interested. Like I said, someone took good care of it, I think I got a good deal [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Thanks for the warm welcome! The screen name is derived from my last name, not the bodily fluid :rofl: :lol:
Exactly what I meant. I was wondering about the relation earlier today as a matter of fact! Thanks for the info Locust- that truck is from...
Thanks! Planning on throwing together some cedar sideboards to take better advantage of that truck
Always good to have a friend like that. I like the truck too, very nice :dex:
Hey everyone, lots of familiar names here. Glad to be over here. Thought Id share my most recent score as an intro. Ive got a tree man that...
Hey! Some of you guys may recognize my screename from elsewhere, but Im new here. It seems I would be considered a BTU Processor. Not bad I...