We were sitting out at the barn having coffee this morning and thought that we needed a small table for setting coffee on. I tried out the...
I'd settle for a reasonably priced #12.
Well, I found some of the pans I thought I had still packed in a moving box from over a year ago. First one is a #7, 1940-1960's unmarked Lodge....
Always something to eat in the patch. [ATTACH] A rabbit was munching down on the clover flowers which were dead from the lack of rain a few...
Looks like a great time everyone. FHC GTG are alway's a good time. I got to spend 5 hours in the attic today. Portable AC was not keeping up....
Wicked nice flipper ya done there. Forged grilling implements are like cast iron pans. Heat them up and oil em down. Bees wax can get sticky...
Common evening primrose next to the wood stacks. They are about 5 feet tall. I probably weed whacked them down last year and didn't give them a...
This is from the website I use. How to Make Cherry Jelly - Easily! With Step-by-step Directions, Photos, Ingredients, Recipe and Costs
I'd give it a try. It may need a bit of sugar and pectin. I don't think I've ever tried it before.
Not a huge one, but I am thankful that we are allowed to have one. It really cleaned up the brush pile. [ATTACH]
If I build a wood shed at some point, I'd consider vertical pine boards. Every other one hinged to open out at the bottom. Close it up in the...
East wind off the ocean today. It looks like some greenheads got pushed inland. It wasn't in the trap yesterday. [ATTACH] The sticky trap is...
Evidence... [ATTACH] Growing up in this part of town, there were a lot of horses back in the 1970's and 80's. A few got loose too. I really...
This afternoon, we had a great visit from Midwinter and her husband. They were dropping off old hewn beams that I will find something to do with....
It was an interesting morning. I looked out the front door window and saw a horse in my neighbors yard. They don't have a horse. It escaped...
We had a great visit with Midwinter and her husband. They had a nice tour around here, and the weather was excellent. The beams are really cool....
Apple bark doesn't give up easily. Lot of extra work that will eat into your profits.
Haha. The family wants goats. I don't need another "hobby" like that.
The crabapples have a nice flavor. I add the recommended sugar and taste it as it boils. Apple jelly on thick toast in the winter is a treat....
I looked into goat rental...:makeitrain" If they can clean up the area really well, it might be worth it. A little more costly than equipment...