Watch out, the pellet pigs are taking over...
I'll be one of the MA plates in a few weeks up there. We will be helping the local economy. :yes:
Wipe yer feet leaving Massachusetts into NH. :rofl: :lol:
Oh jeez, I shake my head. Good laugh.
I think I was boiling sap on this evening. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Welcome to FHC. Great first post and you'll settle in just fine in no time. There are a lot of great folks on here that get along well. You'll...
I have vacation at the end of August, so I should be getting the gear out then. I have to set the leg vise up outside the barn, and the smaller...
I've been busy working on the attic bedroom for our son. I have a small ac up there, but it is a large space and it hits 95 plus in no time. The...
Great pictures everyone. Summer is slipping by quietly. I'm trying to enjoy it sitting outside under the trees when I can. I'm seeing a...
Looks like it would be used to cut thin canes or stalks on the broad side and strip leaves with the notched end. Just a guess.
Staring contest. [ATTACH]
I see. We would be very happy with a mutt. Most are mixed breeds listed.
I bought one new for heavy work, the rest are older ones from yard sales and flea markets. I get them cheap, so I use what is comfortable. Sorry...
I think you got it right. People home with more time on their hands.
They sure do. Lots of costs running the shelters I imagine. Food, vet care, etc.
Maybe. I have a few big projects going on now. Instead of a fieldstone base and cob dome that requires a roof to protect it, I am thinking of...
The dogs here are being brought up from the south. Some were abandoned or wandering the streets down there. The one shelter we have been...
We also put off adopting a dog or another cat. Overwhelming interest in adoptions is still happening. We can't even get a call back from the...
I'll leave it as is. It should darken over time. I have a good collection of old tools from the 1840's on.
The toe-grabber using her mind powers trying to get a snack. She is patient. [ATTACH]