Leaves on the trees are going to make it troublesome. It looks like the worst will be west of us, but we are prepared and watching. Be safe...
I used amber shellac pre-mixed in the can. It dries in a short amount of time.
Rest assured, going forth, I will use the best technology available to spell correctly...:rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Big hands, small phone. The struggle is real...
Lol. Funny guy.:rofl: :lol:
Nice collection there. The carpenters hatchet on the top left and the hewing axe on the right look real good.
Nice display!
I thought I did pretty OK spelling for a Sunday afternoon.:rofl: :lol:
The rain rolled in this afternoon, and it seemed like a good time to repair an old 3 tine fork for display in the mudroom. [ATTACH] A little...
It was a free to me bike. I put so much time cleaning and oiling the bike for our daughter. The first time I went to test ride it, the chain...
Maple syrup and bluefish? Who would thunk?:rofl: :lol:
Yesterday a half day was spent in the attic working on the bedroom project. I was going to take it easy today and paint or restore a door for...
I do, but it stopped taking photos. I believe it needs a software update. I just have to sit down and figure out what it needs.
The septic field flower bed had some flatsedge taking over. I went out this morning and dug them up. These could take over the area if left...
It almost looks like a section was cut out. I have not seen a single bit axe head that looks like that. Possibly it was damaged or the side...
The local turkeys have been roosting in the trees out back here. I have a video of them up on the peak of the barn roof and flying to higher...
Bunch of enablers here...:rofl: :lol::yes:
We have an area in the wasteland that is mostly pokeweed that are pushing 6' tall. I started to dig them up a few weeks ago, but it was too hot....
I have a question. How many buildings make a property a "compound?" I have to get working on that.
Another great thing about this forum is the threads on firearms, knives, hunting, fishing, etc. No one judges what folks interests are. They can...