Nice tractor! I agree with comfort and efficiency in processing. It makes handling wood much easier.
I pulled 5 gallons of sedge out of the wildflower bed this morning. They are easy to spot and remove with shallow roots. I also removed some...
Nice work! We have been watch the "Simple living Alaska" channel on Youtube. They built one and have a few episodes on theirs. They have a good...
Mid 60's today with the wind off the ocean and cloudy. I'll be working in the attic again with tolerable temps. We have windows open, but still...
Sorry to hear this Stinny. All of you were very fortunate to have each other. I enjoyed all of the pictures you put up. Take care.
I've got some thistle to share if anyone wants some.:rofl: :lol: I let these grow for the goldfinches. Once picked over, I'll cut them down....
Not partridge...lol. I wonder what goes through the toe-grabbers mind. [ATTACH]
Welcome to FHC. Painting is probably a preference. If the tools are stored in a shed or inside, minimal surface rust happens. Many members...
Very good PSA. Glad you didn't get hurt on that.
Would they happen to be the actual hardened steel bits for the cutting edge of axes? A spark test with a grinder could be done on one to...
Very cool Mike. We took a schooner tour out of Gloucester a few years ago. Motored out of the harbor and then went under sail. Pretty neat...
That's too bad. Maybe he had good intentions, but 4 years... I owe my brother a copper weather vane for his wood shed. It is half done, but we...
clemsonfor is one to ask. He sent me some for a S S gift a few years back. The black spruce here is very resinous at the branches where it meets...
I worked with our electrician running new wires to upstairs bathroom. I removed the old medicine cabinet, probably from the 1950's. It had...
Jinx...:whistle:
I jinxed ya'
I have dropped my phone so many times and the case has done it's job. My phone would look like Gerry Cheevers goalie mask... As far as this...
Nice work on the wall bogieb. I finally upgraded my wicked smaht phone. I've had the same model for maybe 8 years and gone through some...
Congratulations, I went hydro last year and will not look back. I bought it from a big box store probably one of the display ones out front. Had...
Pretty ugly on radar.