I do believe in that stuff. I've heard some stories from credible people that make me not question it and keep an open mind about it. Let's put...
I've been using wood and metal fine tooth blades for my multi tool lately. Cutting in new work boxes in old horsehair plaster and wood lath. I...
I've cut a bunch of standing dead here. It was gnarly to split with the hydraulic. The wood seems dense where the branches whorl out of the...
Good productive day today. Wife's truck went in for sticker and service. All good. Did some attic work. Mowed the lawn. Boiler tech serviced...
The bottom hallway got the finish coat of paint today. It needs the trim done now. I spent a little time on the ladder painting the original...
Doing well. Lots of house projects going on, but they are slowly falling into place. A friend gave me some zucchini salsa that he canned up....
Looks like a great time. All the fall fairs are cancelled this year. I like the oxen and draft horse pulls, but that looks like a lot of fun...
How's the garden going Pete?
That would be nice.
Quiet and foggy here this morning. Most of the electrical is roughed in the attic bedroom. Spent half of yesterday fishing wires down from the...
Someone really used it like a wedge. I have a few like that where the handle goes through and split the walls out. You can put a wire wheel to...
Nice composter DaveGunter. Ours got a hole chewed in it a few years back by squirrels. It is now a drive up window for chipmunks.
I'll take 20 cord please.:BrianK: Neat piece there.
The Mrs. wanted some fall weather cooking... 3 hours of simmering in the oven was hard to deal with. Angus beef fell apart.:drool: [ATTACH]...
My friend called yesterday asking if I could use some slate pieces for a hearth under my stove when it gets installed. He dropped a piece off and...
We had an oak on the grounds of the historical society here that finally met its end a few years ago. Is was documented in writings of the first...
I fished a new t-stat wire from the 2nd floor bedroom to the basement. I had a clear shot down along the chimney to the basement. Ran the wire...
Fantastic news. We hope you and your family get to see her soon. Health and happiness to you all.:thumbs:
Check out "Red Poppy Ranch" too on the tube. More homesteading and great work ethic. Sorry for the hijack Gpsfool.
I found these Indian pipes or ghost plants out back. The have no chlorophyll or use photosynthesis. Members of the blueberry family. They are...