So how did it go? I won't look back now. No more sore elbows. Body said it was time to change things up. I need to get a shelf on mine and...
We don't have a pergola for vines like the last house. The woods have a lot of vines going into the trees so big that my son hung from them like...
Sugar maple seed pods hang down like horse shoes. Norway maple seed pods look like wooden clothes hangers.
Very nice restoration. It looks great!
Beautiful day here. Septic field patch hanging in there. Cosmos colors are great. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I remember your pics of the flooring and it looked great. I agree on solid flooring. The kitchen will take a beating. Stove hearth is going to...
Watch them buttery fingers...lol.
Very nice look, beautiful room and flooring!
I'm sure that oak is a nice product. We are not picky on width, random lengths, etc...
We got rained out today too. Plenty to do inside. A little yard work and processing would have been nice.
These are local in stock options. Red pine, which I like a lot. [ATTACH] Heart pine. Had it in the last house. Liked it a lot. [ATTACH]...
I have planed reclaimed heart pine in the last house in an upstairs hall renovation. Pulling the angled flooring nails was a PITA. Using...
We are hoping by this winter to install new or reclaimed flooring in our kitchen. Our last house had southern yellow heart pine flooring that...
We have had Jotuls in our family starting with my dad in 1976. I had the F 100 Nordic, F 3 and now F 400 Castine. All were/are blue/black...
I hope you all had a nice Anniversary. Busy day here. I did a lumber run early, worked in the attic from 8a-2p. The last of the circuits are...
It's about that time of year!
Yes Happy Birthday Brian. We were up in NH on a day trip today. Mid 60's, very windy, especially up in the notches. First stop, West...
Not a bad bowl at all for his first one. Nice grain too.
I need new blades because I misplace them.:headbang:
May have to look into those and give them a try.