Between the two loads I cut so far I got around 3/4 cord including nuggets. Maybe five hours at the cut plus splitting and handling the extra...
Having access to an orchard for the next 2-3 months i'm considering cutting a lot more than I have and offering it up to some of my regulars. I...
Thanks for the info. Good to know. IIRC didn't you have a dealer near by that had 500i's for sale when I was looking for one? If he has 564's...
It sure is. Have yet to have any measurable snow in my part of the state. Ill work on firewood when there is snow cover. Usually I'll tarp...
We need a decent score to cut. Im sure you could use some saw time. :saw:
Variety is the spice of life. Do you pick and choose Mike or take whatever wood happens to come your way?
More stacking yesterday and today. Filled a half cord rack. Saved the nicest splits for bundles in a separate stack (not too many of those) and...
Ill let it go 9-12 months before offering it up as smoker wood by the bundle, bag 0' nuggets, or loose. I have a customer who might be interested...
Couple loads of apple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Heaviest wood fresh cut IMO. I've seen standing trees in the 24" range, but cant think of the biggest I've ever cut either for me or at my Disney...
I hear ya! Im not a fan of working big rounds either. How big were they? Was it shagbark hickory?
Hickory was worth fighting for...even if it was with the wife. :eek: Ms.buZZsaw says if I bring home another load of wood home she is leaving me....
First loose fasteners and now this???:picard::rofl: :lol: JBYB Husky guys...all in fun.
Same yard, same guy. He texted last month saying he had another tree taken down several months ago. He cleared around it last week and with the...
X2 :tip: