They show on my end which is on a netbook computer. Never have tried to view FHC on a smart phone.
I have the solution for you!!! They are doing what Husky's do best at my place...collect dust! 338 even comes with an Echo case. :saw:[ATTACH]...
Third round. Hard fought face cord cut today. 2.5 hours this afternoon. First time there for 201 top handle. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Unloaded. Ready...
Better hurry up...its going fast! :tree:JK. plenty left to go around
After. [IMG][IMG][IMG]I waterproofed it later in the Spring after concrete had cured and it was dry. In your case if the crown is pretty...
Crown I redid in March. Before [IMG][IMG] [IMG]During showing form before pour[IMG] [IMG]
I am very familiar with Saver Systems products. I've been using their Chimneysaver waterproofing since 1997. I personally don't like the...
A package arrived in our mailbox. Ms.buZZsaw had something delivered from Amazon (or so she thought) and imagine her surprise when she found a...
Half cord load of random mixed nuggets. Same customer from post #7947 above called for another load. He cant rave enough about how well this...
Ive seen a lot worse than that so I wouldn't be too concerned about seepage if you cant address the problem right away. A good water repellant...
Thanks. Will you offer the pear to any of your smoking wood customers? Get a premium for it?
Look on the bright side...at least they're not pigeons! Messy disgusting birds that make a nest from their droppings. I've cleaned gutters full...
What product did you use to seal the crown? If there is any existing cracks use some clear silicone caulk for now. In the Spring chisel it off,...
but of course!!! :makeitrain" I stopped playing the lottery many, many years ago. Don't care if the jackpot is $1,000,000,000,000,000,000 I'm...
Cool story. I've had some stuff I've sold over the years that I regret. Get a 564 too! :saw: :D
Got the rest out and processed today. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Topped off the half cord rack of RO. Some extra plus heartwood splits left to...
My favorite Christmas song.:santa: [MEDIA]
Stacked the rest today. [ATTACH] Primed for another trip to the orchard. Cant have a partial stack of apple hanging around.
Finished splitting today. [ATTACH] Heartwood splits got moved next door for bundle/smoker wood inventory. [ATTACH] Started adding splits to a...
How many hours of daylight where youre located?