You folks got some serious wind there. I saw a video on the weather channel this morning showing several tall conifers being toppled by the wind...
Turn up the volume on your device and watch! :whistle: [MEDIA] I guess you could call that a sh!t and run!!! :rofl: :lol:
Yup. yesterday, i watched one fly and land on a dead white oak behind my wood storage. Heard it first which brought it to my attention.
I cut the 16 (marked with ruler and chalk) and save the chunk for the nugget bin. Less shorties to store vs if you cut it in half for two...
Cant say I've seen an English walnut tree in person, but I see the chambered center pith seen in black walnut so it could very well be.
I sell strictly by volume. I have premeasured stacked half cords. PITA, but I have a postage stamp to store wood on. In the rare case I don't...
X2
Ive been considering one for my bundle assembly area when I sometimes have to custom size a split to fit. Ill have to check FBM as Dave...
Package arrived at my house yesterday. My SS was feeling very generous. It went under the tree and will get opened Christmas morning.[ATTACH]
Great to see you posting again RB. Nice looking splitter and set up you have going there.:thumbs:
Tentative opinion is yes. Hack a round off and try to split it and you'll know for sure.
Amazing how they build those without any hands.
A Stihl??? :faint: Then that explains the disturbance in the force! ;) Nice load of wood. Too bad I couldn't make it.
Load of barkless black locust to my sole remaining original BL customer from 2020-21[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Stack is 10.25'x4.5'[ATTACH]
3" of fresh snow just ended here. Temp went up and it stuck to all the trees making a Winter wonderland.[ATTACH]
Its highly valuable. Id be all over it! :rofl: :lol: :saw:
I love getting deals on stuff at tag sales/flea markets/FBM. Great find SS! :thumbs:
Shocked to see a junco (snowbird) on the suet this morning. IMO they are strictly ground feeders. And I figured out how to zoom on my cheapo...
Dont run into them here often here in Southern New England, but keeping it dry and off the ground are good starters. Plastics pallets are a plus.
I copy/pasted the pics from a PM I sent earlier this year. Guess thats why. I have those on a different memory card that only God knows where it is.