Mebbe that will teach us to be more thorough when reading as you worded it correctly.:emb: Looks like the surgery was successful. :thumbs:...
Ive only noticed a small amount of frass in my three top covered stacks of HL. They are in a shaded area and would be a mess if not covered. I...
Maybe the "petrification" made the wood an odd density not ideal for burning? Just guessing here?
Best wishes for a speedy recovery and good health. Had some oral surgery Friday and have to take it slow for a few days so can relate about not...
Many FHCer's will be crying at the thought. :tears:
Thats interesting. Guessing your stove/OWB doesn't like it. Will it will be on your do not take list from now on?
As you've heard me say before "wife" is a four letter word. Her reply "so is Brad"
I HAD one from 2000-2004 and divorced in 2005. Met Ms. buZZsaw in 2007 and we've been together since. We behave like a cantankerous old married...
Heck, id divorce my wife too if she didn't put up enough firewood for the Winter. :rofl: :lol:
Interesting observation. I wouldn't have guessed that.
If you took it from the stack pictured I'm thinking it may be too waterlogged being that close to the ground. Seasoned, yes, dry, no. Being a...
How much in your current stock pile?
You need a "Firewood Parking Only" sign Dave. Be sure to post pics of the gum when you split it. Good luck!
Its such a simple concept most wood sellers don't understand or abide by.
Gotcha. Now I remember the quote. Still feeling the effects of yesterdays dental work so a bit fuzzy in the head!
I know you like to, like me, use sarcasm, but sometimes I get fooled/confused!:emb: Top shelf? Wonder if that Nashville nucklehead would...
Scrap? Does that mean old inventory? Good stuff regardless
Nice find. :drool: Idve been all over that too. BL snaps rather easily in high winds and the rot at the base is fairly common too.
Can the trees wait until you have room? Usually tree services will discount the price if they don't have to haul away the wood.
If you can make the point like a pickaroon then it will "stick" better in a round. I made one from an old Fiskars x27 handle and a carriage bolt...