Hopefully Chrissy isn't reading this? ;) Invite her over and line up some of that sweet gum you just got for her to split! :axe::)
Musta been naughty if Santa gave you charcoal!!!:D
We had that experience once back in the 1980's. It was slab wood Eastern white pine. Musta been fresh cut and wouldn't burn worth a chit....
Reminds me of an ex-GF! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
I offered it up to one of my casual burners today. Husband seemed all for it at the higher price, but wife came home and was unsure and will let...
:rofl: :lol: :salute: Ill use that one! Marriage is like an institution...well so is Alcatraz!
Not anymore! :BrianK: Line up some elm rounds :eek: and watch him go to town...or at least try to.:axe:
Youre all heart! :rofl: :lol: Send me some hard pretzels then! :drool:
Nice rounds! :thumbs:
The old ES bars were identical with the replaceable tip. Good option to have for cutters that do lots of plunge cuts. I don't do them that often.
Nice bar, nice gift. First time I've seen that bar from Stihl. :saw: Was it a self gift?:D EDIT: just looked it up. A replacement for the...
Did SS give you the bigfoot slippers too? :D Nice gifts there!
They do.
Looks just fine to me. Haven't had solid food since Friday morning (oral surgery) and doubtful I'll have much of any Christmas Eve here. That is...
Thats neat. I wonder how often a seldom seen bird shows up when were not looking. We only see the feeders when by the kitchen sink. I was...
Ms. buZZsaw looked out a little while ago and this was feeding on some old leftovers I tossed this morning. [ATTACH]
Normally if im taking two saws to a cut ill interlock the bars with the side of the handles to lock them together. When the PU is full of wood ill...
X2
You might be able to scrape loose compound/plaster and match texture with spackle etc. Kilz is perfect and I was going to suggest it til I saw...
Ask for referrals for someone reliable. It may be able to be fixed without replacing the affected area, just matching up the texture, which is...