Opened my other SS package today. (See post #9 for the first) A nice personalized FHC T shirt. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Thanks secret Santa and Merry...
:handshake: Great shirt! :yes:
Merry Christmas to you and all here on the FHC!
First time I've seen long handled log tongs. Gotta be a great back saver. Let us know how you like them.
MERRY CHRISTMAS all!!! Hope Santa treated you well.:santa: Hoard on and cut safe!
026 is a great saw. I used one exclusively from 1993 to 2010. Still have it as a matter of fact. The 261 is what it evolved into so its a pro...
Very sorry to hear of your woes. I, like you, kinda have that invincibility factor, but my body tells me otherwise. I handsplit exclusively...
:faint:
Anyone own/use one? Is there a better one? All my 20" bars have been taking a beating from my PT cutting job. A couple started cutting crooked....
Ive never really paid attention to which way it goes punky faster. My main dislike is the two year drying time. Ill sell it sooner as long as it...
Gotta hand it to you Alaskans! :salute: A hearty bunch. :cool: Way to get it done! At that temp id be inside by the fire watching you....
Depends which is easier and works for the individual. In my case I have VERY limited room so I can accumulate maybe 4-5 cords at the most in the...
Thanks Bill! :handshake: The same to you as well. Hoard on and cut safe!
Ms. buZZsaw bought me this. I had been looking for one. This has a built in battery. She couldn't wait. Anybody else use one? I had a cheapo...
I enjoy running a smaller saw than a big one myself. After a full day bucking with my 70-80cc saws the 201 & 241 were a welcomed relief at my...
Half cord load went yesterday to one of my outdoor burners. Face cord of cherry with red maple and the balance a mix of SS wood. They had a nice...
My late fathers house had the identical bathtub. I've demoed circa 1950's bathrooms that were exclusively pink! Musta been popular back then.
Im honestly not that good at IDing them as saplings. The thorns were the give away plus the open forest floor. They grow fast (right Eric...
Yup. Pretty sure it is. Not all saplings have the thorns. Ive encountered saplings like that at a lot of my BL cuts. PITA they are when you...
Those can be scary when encountered. At least it was in an open area in case it went South on you.