Ms. buZZsaw got one for Christmas. We have to set it up.
It is some easy splitting stuff. The yellow will weather to a brown color over time. I sold a quarter cord of it in November as rice krispies...
Regift for 2026 Secret Santa! :drool: :rofl: :lol: PS: that's a fresh one I bought recently btw! Intended for a good laugh! Ive mentioned...
Way to get it done in those working conditions. :thumbs: Is the ash dead and for use this year?
Best suet too! :cool:
Your welcome. Happy New Year!
Its a Husky. You wouldnt expect anything less? :D
Send some down here. We have the best sunflower seeds in CT. :D
jo191145 hosted one here in Connecticut May of 2023. Unfortunately it rained heavily the day we had originally picked so the rain day was the...
Not a fan of big rounds either. I only take if a really have to or I can "easily" roll a big log to finish the cuts. I recently sold off some...
Ill trade you some cottonwood for BL? :whistle:
X2
Maybe on the first package. I was your secret Santa on the second one. :handshake:
Yes, a great upgrade. Its a pro level saw. Id consider buying from a local OPE dealer rather than Amazon. They can answer questions, service if...
Burns better than snowballs. Heavy when fresh cut green. Splits like a block of clay. The blade of the hydro sinks in and wrings out water...
Im thinking T.Jeff Veal is my secret Santa???
Ive had weeds sprouting from mine!!! :emb: Creepy crawlies feasting too. Some good compost I bet. It dried out several times this year and I...
Pretty ingenious. :sherlock:I like the way it looks too.:thumbs:
Siberia?
Those are some nice looking saws. Wish the 346 was closer. 2.5 hour ride one way. If I get a Husky it will be the 564.