I’m guaranteeing that it will sell before I get there [ATTACH]
Going tomorrow to :binoculars: [ATTACH]
Burning the bottom of the indoor rack oak that has been heat treated since September. :fire:
My 2 brain cells are fighting today, so I’ll defer to the experts. I would leave behind crotch pieces of any species.
Quick attach and 3rd function
I will be looking at one later this week with 900+ hrs. Any known issues with the model? What should I inspect when I look at it? Is there major...
That’s quite the mix. I see Pin Oak, maybe red maple, deodar cedar and ash?
[ATTACH]
:emb: [ATTACH]
I can’t say I’ve ever had pizza with a side pickled eggs. :salute:
That’s a grape playing tricks on your mind.
Well besides the English Ivy, wild grape, bush and Virginia creeper there’s a tree. That tree barely escaped a glyphosate shower.
Apple says NZ Mahogany or Oregon Ash
Finders keepers? [ATTACH]
The more I thought about it, this may be a water oak. I don’t get much pin, or water oak, but I’d say they are both similar to willow, laurel,...
What was your bet? :smoke:
Fat pin oak [ATTACH]
I haven’t been able to find the sweet spot on my 242xp for 20yrs. I’m eventually going to try a new carb.
If/when I get a 1 ton dump I’m gonna need an intervention.