The basal swell is a growth response to the decay. The tree was reinforcing its base trying to stay upright.
I like all oem saws. Can you get all the oem parts you need, or a parts saw? I think Scotty is a 020 fan.
The kind where your buddy says I’m on a diet and orders a salad with grilled chicken, bacon and cheese covered in ranch.
I sold 5 bundles today. It sure made me miss the winter firewood cash flow. Low 40’s for a couple more nights before the gates of hell finally...
I have yet to meet a tree service owner, operator, salesman that doesn’t complain about lack of help and I’ve been in the industry over 25yrs. The...
That sounds cheap. My splitter has a 20gal tank and the cheapest I could get at TSC was 5gal for $50. As usual the cheapest fluid was sold out.
Chainsaw powered motorcycle The Dolmette Is a Custom Motorcycle Powered by 24 Chainsaw Engines
Just read an article that says UP may get up to 2’ by Tomorrow. o_O
While I was at Mt Airy equipment company I also tried out a low hour 2021 mx5400. It looked, sounded and operated like brand new, but it was a...
He’s from one of those former Soviet nations. His saw collection is unreal. The greasy sweats are a trademark that have been commented on endlessly.
I support all chainsaw lovers. Even if they are slightly misguided :salute:
Ill fated attempt at supporting team Echo :handshake:
[MEDIA]
That’s a nice looking grapple at a good price point. There are several reputable attachment fabricators in Denton NC that I will visit in the...
The dealer wanted 3500 for a grapple, so I’m shopping.
As far as I know that’s support for the loader.
Selling a Ford 2000 if anyone’s interested
In line to get 3rd function, brush guard, and service. 2-3 weeks out
[ATTACH]
Looks like the loader arm is scuffed too, so they better knock 10k off.