Lol, all I have is pictures and imagination. It’s 33 miles away. If it was closer I’d be visiting my tractor.
There is a Red Horsechestnut. The Horsechestnut I’m familiar with has white flowers.
It looks like a pile of Silver Maple with TOH and one piece of possible pignut.
Tomorrow makes 3 weeks, so I called. Still has 6 in front of it. :picard: Interim tier 4, so no $1,000,000 filter or regen buttons :thumbs: [ATTACH]
[ATTACH]
Humpday cuts [ATTACH]
Black Willow
Is the new Tundra a v6 hybrid?
American Elm has some nice colors [ATTACH] All set for towing the ice fishing shack [ATTACH]
I’ll be your Huckleberry [ATTACH]
I left a saw in a hot truck once and it ruined the tank vent. How’s the air filter looking? Bummer to have your #1 acting up. Maybe it’s just...
Persimmon flowers and baby persimmons [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Back in the day I loved the original chicken sandwich with cheese and the whopper was good too. Hardee’s big cheeseburgers in the late 80’s were...
I’m liking the durability of this line. I have to cut a bunch of pear, Blackgum, pine and poplar seedlings with the occasional fence hit and it...
edit your pics, shrink the size, try again
Your 261 still has the factory fresh look.
I tortured my wife for the last of the cold nights. :rofl: :lol: When you're done you’re done. “ I told my mom it’s a damm shame I gotta freeze...
This would be way better with :ithappened:
Same, a used car dealer I pass every morning has a full row of shiny diesel trucks and the chebby dealer closest to my house has a full lot and...