Adios ol blue [ATTACH]
Her sweet knob [ATTACH]
Going to cost $60 to change my attachments to cat2 pins. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A Mexican Massey [ATTACH]
Tucked in for the night. The Ford has another date with a buyer Saturday morning. [ATTACH]
In the wild [ATTACH]
Looks locusty to me.
I had to sneak home from work to take delivery, so we have not been properly reunited yet.
24hrs late but who’s counting [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
It’s running fine now, so maybe it didn’t like him. At the time I thought it had lost spark, so was thinking it would need something replaced....
The salesman said they haven’t slowed up. He said during the supply chain slowdown, any new tractor they got sold immediately. The higher apr’s...
Tomorrow :tractor:
I have one Tsumara bar that is holding up well. I’ve never encountered a defective Stihl bar, or regular Husqvarna bar. Never put enough time on...
Phew, I guess I’ll have enough for next winter. :D
That’s a good chunk of firewood [ATTACH]
Ok, I just finished a half rack, so I’ll drive down to the barn to grab the measuring wheel. I’m curious if it’s over 100.
The neighbors can’t see me sniffing wood, or watering the trees. It’s there for all passersby’s to see, so hopefully it stands steadfast. Now I...
Two rows of 18” splits. Height varies 5-6’. I haven’t measured the length. More is better :yes: Thanks for the support Live to hoard and hoard to...
About to put the finishing touches on the latest privacy fence. :thumbs: Also reduces road noise [ATTACH]