it’s a keeper [ATTACH]
It can do more with some weight hanging off the back. [ATTACH]
Gonna try it again with some Kentucky Coffeetree ballast [ATTACH]
Grapple demo day Feels and operates heavy [ATTACH]
Straight to the bucket [ATTACH]
Low 80’s. I had a long sleeve on until 11. Below avg temps for most of May.
Picked up some fancy european Hornbeam [ATTACH]
Babbling f’n brook tgif [ATTACH]
We picked Juneberries on my grandpa’s farm in SD, but I remember them being way better than these berries. Grandma made jelly with them. Her...
A young Red Mulberry [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Serviceberry snack time [ATTACH]
I wish I had seen this earlier. I know where some Red Mulberry be and will get a picture tomorrow.
A country boy can survive [ATTACH]
Roll Over Protection Structure
Nice pile of rounds and everything’s under a roof :thumbs:
Whoa that was close call. Rops saved you for sure. :eek:
Getting some cutting in before it rains for 3 days :picard: [ATTACH]
I didn’t ask why. Either the previous owner kept the bucket, or it was shot and they replaced with a faded bucket, or the bucket didn’t fit into...
[ATTACH]
HST is nice [ATTACH]