Heck yeah, a lighthouse tour along the coast. You have to take a boat to see the cape lookout lighthouse. Small boat taxis run from Harkers...
I have planted more white oaks Quercus alba than red. What I have observed is White Oaks vertical growth outpaces Red at least 2-1. Northern,...
Lol, I’ve never been invited to one It could have been 79 or 80. I was at a friends house and the radio station was giving away copies of damm...
Chipmunks are destabilizing the earth under the stacks causing them to lean and gravity finishes the job.
Nice looking stacks and family :yes: Took a pic of my mothballed speeco today. It’s pretty much a yard ornament that I lean pallets on. [ATTACH]
No sir, my baby doesn’t have a stick, has way more than 200hrs and is still in one piece.
I missed seeing my yankee gtg bros eatonpcat The Wood Wolverine brenndatomu walt et al this weekend but I’m tractor poor/rich atm. Maybe next...
Only 200hrs on the oe clutch [ATTACH]
I hang mine over a bank and crawl under it to grind blades.
Got the grapple forks on. Definitely feels lighter and the grapple has smoother action. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
A year ago we were pulling in to Altoona right about now. :handshake:
[ATTACH]
A Frostbite grapple is in strong contention for a finalist. I like something that scissors down on material.
If I drive my daughters HHR the risk is lowered, but maybe the grapple is light enough to haul on the roof.
Going to demo this fork grapple next [ATTACH] Also going to drive to Everything Attachments in Conover, so I can see a wicked grapple and other...
Swamp Chestnut
I know where some young swamp Chestnut oaks are. If I remember I’ll get leaf pics for comparison. That bark pattern looks foreign to me.
Welcome to fhc! I love the truck and monster blocks of wood. You’ll fit right in.
Not yet. I’m going to see if weight box is enough first and I have to buy a grapple. Toys before beat juice.