Wait I thought overkill was the name of this game? :thumbs: I probably don’t need 13 saws, a Kubota, or 90 cords of wood either :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH]
90deg, the 4th, f yeah USA! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
91 with 56% humidity here. It’s oppressive. Stacked what I had in the carryall and that was all the firewood I did today.
Sure makes spreading chips easier [ATTACH]
Modified china weight box [ATTACH]
Is it a trick question? If it still works…no
We and our neighbors had chickens. It took the foxes maybe 2 years to eliminate all of them. Fox was the top killer. They kill chickens for sport....
Picked up some Chinese Pistache and Willow Oak. [ATTACH]
Here’s some Vancouver Island eye candy. We saw some orcas and had near death experiences trying to fish the pacific coast line. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Farmchuck Frostbites are made in North Dakota. I contacted EA attachments to see what I could save for pick up instead of delivery. they knock...
It’s a loaner, so I can return it when I’m done. No I’m not grabbing from huge log piles.
The visibility of the forks on my tractor is not good. I have to stand up to see where they are. The wicked 55 grapple is lighter than the...
There’s nothing like cranking a Wiffle moonshot over the neighbors’ house and then cracking open a delicious mystery beverage in a barrel. Peak...
As much as I’d like to play Kubota and cut all day, someone’s still gotta split and stack. Cut 2 logs, split 2 logs, stack 2 logs, repeat [ATTACH]
Forks are better for cutting while elevated. Easier to push into the wood pile too. [ATTACH]
Shackelford banks is good for shells and you may see the wild horses.