[ATTACH]
Mine is not for sale, but I heard you can get em on eBay. It’s one of the eight Crown Jewels for Stihl collectors. :thumbs:
I wonder how much a six pack cost when it came in cans. I would not trade this for a 4 stroke saw. [ATTACH]
It’s a fat one [ATTACH]
Thank You, I need to get a 32” 3/8 bar. I have a 30” .404 for the 084, but I sacrifice some saw control when using a heavy saw.
Nope
I don’t believe it’s old enough. Let’s say it’s 100yrs old. That means it was made in 1923. Old RJR and the Industrial Revolution already had a...
I have not seen oak wilt around here in 10yrs or more.
Yes, I’ve had my eye on it for a while formulating a plan. The trunk bend and the one sided canopy weighted opposite the bend had my turd cutter...
It appears that years ago it got bent by ice/snow/wind and a lateral branch assumed central leader dominance. You can see the nub left from the...
Yes sirrr, that trail needs some maintenance and you get to do some 4 wheeling :quad:
I didn’t know if or how it would affect the fall. Didn’t want to tear up my wood pile or a white oak on the other side. Phew :saw: [ATTACH]...
:dex:261 with a piece of Live Oak and perfectly aged Am Elm. Mint XS371XP on a piece of Red Maple. First time keeping a piece of Live Oak....
Nice mug, but some in store pics would be nice. No Madsen type stores in my neck of the woods.
That thing is cool as chit! Nice score :yes:
dog days swamp azz for sure
Laying brick this morning [ATTACH]
A coworker recently picked up a 500i at a pawnshop for $600.