[ATTACH]
We were just following walt s lead. He showed up early ready to cut. :saw:
Could we get a portajohn flush before the gtg? Asking for a friend :rofl: :lol:
Now that you have enough to keep buZZsaw BRAD for a day, where will you get the rest? :thumbs:
I love the mobile hoard idea! :thumbs: Welcome to FHC!
Plenty of room for 4-6 more 75’ stacks :stacker: and still have mowing strips in between.
I changed up my process, so I never split more than I’m willing to same day stack. Cuts down on the misery of hours of stacking.
Virginia Pine and what they do best [ATTACH]
TGIF [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
changed my password and forgot to click stay logged in. :doh:
I had an 05 Subaru sti, but it was single turbo from the factory. I think the 15 model had 2. Is it a Nissan Z? Sorry for the crap deal. Buying...
I sell some and burn about 6 cord per.
Listen, whoever comes to you with this Barzini meeting, he's the traitor. Don't forget that
Oh thought the question was for the red oak. Total rough estimate is 60-80.