I don’t get any days off for back to school, but I’m sure many businesses are counting down the days. Dorm rooms everywhere will get stocked and...
Oh ffs, this is what happens when there are no holiday’s in August to cash in on.
+1 for Paulownia
Kubota christening [ATTACH]
One 9’ log from the tree turned into splits [ATTACH]
Beautiful day for cutting [ATTACH]
Hopefully it’s not full of metal. Looks like it caught at least one drunk driver. I’ll be looking for and posting chainsaw pics tomorrow. :saw:
People might have some questions about your purple hands. It gets pretty big around here. The massive tuberous root looks like it should be edible.
No idea how old it is, but hrs seem low for this model. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] r
Thunderstorm shut me down this afternoon.
[ATTACH]
DD sold it to me for $150 :dex: it’s been a rock solid saw, but that’s how Stihl rolls. :thumbs:
Bout got er cleaned up [ATTACH]
#crownjewel [ATTACH]
[ATTACH] [ATTACH]