Average under 5
Been working the cherry pile hard as of late. I’ve never had this much before. Probably looking at about 18 cords in that pile.
Rounds are absolutely black locust and as already stated, standing trees appear to be honey locust.
You’re certainly earning those btus!
Limp Bizkit kind of morning here for me
Would love to get a chair and add it to my yard/pool area
Making progress on my log pile.
Where is your ski chair from?
Have lived in this house 12.5 years. Total time without power is about 60-70 hours and over half of that was at one time.
Holy cow that’s a long ride. At least the machine does the work.
I don’t own one
My wood for sale is stored far away from any electricity so it would be load them up, haul them to the miter saw, unload, cut, and reload....a ton...
But the difference here is each split needs to be cut where the first time, it was logs being cut and then split. Way more saw work now and a...
I keep short cut offs in ibc totes. I'd offer them that for about 25% more and see if they bite. I don't think I would go about cutting every...
Makes sense.
I have to ask, not give a hard time but just ask. It appears you carry the logs out almost to the truck and then pile them up to then pick them...
Uphill both ways…
Once it’s near the owb, I just open the door and toss it in no matter what it is or what the weather is.
My system is really starting to produce as the equinox gets closer. Outside of delivery fees which are around $7 in NJ, last month should be the...
I am at just under 3 gallons supply at the moment. Realized that yesterday and thought I better get hoarding!