I get the whole not having a ton of money tied up into a bunch of different saws, that's why I keep it simple. But having 10 chains doesn't...
Yes correct. I split some but they do the bulk of it these days
Troegs is also recognized in NJ :)
Since I quit cutting early my son and I finished up splitting oak for his roadside stand. Between these two piles there’s about 12-14 cords. Now...
It’s a bright sunny day but I only cut for an hour because it was muddy and I didn’t want to turn it into a sloppy mess. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Recently paid my electric bill…moving forward, it will now be the minimum of $5.63 a month. My wife also filed taxes today. 30% return on our...
You bum!
Put in 2 hours of trigger time this morning before the rain came. Didn’t take any pictures though as I was getting wet as I was putting equipment...
Black gum. Let it rot.
Here’s some pics
My family and 3 other families.
I cut tree service wood almost exclusively so I get all sorts of shapes and sizes. I benefit from having a tractor with forks on it which helps...
Meyer Hatchery in Ohio. Been using them for about 6-7 years. Prior to that I used Murray McMurray out of Iowa. I only made the switch one year...
Oh absolutely. This was only one day after hatching - less than 24 hours. They are safe within 72 hours but I agree, the sooner they are exposed...
Umbrella never seems to be big enough and a pop up would get in the way of tossing spits up onto the pile. All cherry gets sold as primo
I sure wouldn't want to mess that with big multi spar trunk.
3 straight days of rain starting today...doesn't look like much of anything is going to get done. May spend some time trying to acquire more IBC...
Looks good. Do you have to cut the stumps down to ground level? That's a big boy.
Those ants aren't going to harm much and will mostly be gone once split. Carry on.
Just got 130 meat birds in at 5:10 Tuesday morning. Gotta love when the post office calls that early. With that many, I have them separated into...