Obviously, tree species will vary a lot in btu
Yesterday after work I cut the last of the Goldilocks oak I currently have. I still have about 25-30 cords of bigger wood but will need to get a...
I have the tw6 with lift. A lot of that type of stuff goes into my wood boiler so it doesn’t need to get broken down too small but I also give a...
Heck yeah!
Yep, those ugly pieces are more work than they are worth but you got it done.
Was cutting for a bit this afternoon. Easy to find the metal in this oak log.
Very true and even though it may not be the smartest thing to do, I just don't like owing money if I can avoid it.
Work smarter not harder!
I'd buy every stick of wood he can make at that price.
I don’t go out into the woods to cut because most of my logs are delivered but I keep most of what I need in my pickup as it is
I got a .99% loan on my panels but will still pay it off much earlier
What’s he charge?
Quite a bit of it is visible and because I pick the logs up with forks, it usually rolls around enough for me to see the obvious
Dang. Can’t like this post
I must hit metal 6-8 times a year
Had two good afternoons this week to work. Got the messy pile of logs cleaned up. Almost done this oak pile. It will measure about 115’ long....
I wish I could see what each panel is producing for my system but all I get is a readout for the whole system each day.
I have my AP Environmental students working on an invasive species project at the moment and one of my students shared this song about the ash...
If you'd like to know more, I haven't found anything better than the book I mentioned in my previous thread.
After reading this, I went to my National Audubon Society Field Guide to Trees, Eastern Region to do some reading on this. They officially do...