Totes get used for wood I sell. Bladders get the junk wood for my owb
Yep, we are warming.
Yes all but two. I’m 6’2” and they are tall!
Short cutoffs and specialty wood. And yes the maple turned into white oak…oh darn!
Yes I use the plastic bladder to put junk wood in for my owb
Haha. Yep. Just toss em in. Anything under about 14” diameter or so are east to lift and toss right over the side. Doesn’t take much time at all
Last summer I just missed out on a mulch place giving away their ibc totes that were once filled with dye. I kept an eye on their stash as they...
Noodle the biggest ones in quarters and the “smaller” end of the log in half. The log lift will take over from there but yes, time =$
It’s all screaming tulip poplar to me
A big no thanks…to oak that is almost 4 feet across and weather that feels like mid summer in April. But, the show must go on.
I will agree that much of that current mining is done in countries that don’t have many environmental regulations but remember, that was also us...
Absolutely love it!
It was a bit warm - 60’s - but a great time with my 11yo son who has fallen in love with moguls!
Sounds similar to this country in the 60’s when rivers used to catch on fire.
Show me where I said that. People will twist anything to put words in others mouths. And btw mining for anything is a dirty business but necessary...
US still at number 5 according to your link. And you still did t answer my question.
I love the “mining lithium” is so bad argument. Here in the US, there are over 140 Superfund sites that are former mining sites. Where’s the...
Took the first few days of spring break and got in one last ski trip to Killington Vermont. Last few days have been hitting the wood pile. Found...
It’s not a race. Get done what you can get done at any speed you can.
Worked on the last of the cherry I have in stock yesterday. Smellls so good!