Great! Keep us posted.
Not a bad score!
Not allowed to use it as an official reason but a company can unofficially use any reason they please not to hire someone as long as they play the...
If I were the owner of a tree company, I would hesitate based on your age but I would also think you'd be more reliable than a young guy so...
Had a fire in the fireplace last night. Rainy and chilly here in NJ [ATTACH]
That’s a day!
Honestly, it is good. No worries. It allows me to get fully caught up so fresh logs can be dumped in the back instead of in front of older logs.
Nah. Tree companies are all busy. To be honest, I’m kind of happy because it lets me get to my older logs. I have no worries of running out of logs
I will be putting the word out with my tree companies real soon!
I have used nothing but pool liners for years now when I need to cover wood piles. They work great and hold up like nothing else. I will warn...
Here are the two pics I took of what’s left to cut
I am down to less than 20 cords of logs to cut. Not often does my supply get this low. Site wont let me post the two pictures I have. Will try...
I have used the ramp method plenty of times before. A lot of leg work goes into it but if you want to move em quick, it's very effective.
Neither of them is a win.
For the real big rounds, I usually just use the single wedge on my tw6 to break them down into manageable pieces. Seems to be faster and cleaner...
Yes, I should have included that in my initial statement.
I see someone brought some Yuengling!
I'm seeing maple (red or possibly silver - the big log in the second pic), I see oak (something in the red oak family which has a lot of species...
Yes, I would agree with this.
Multiple times the fuel line got pinched and cut. That started to happen after a few hundred cords. The pull cord and assembly failed too many...