This is the biggest black locust I’ve come across. To those who have more experience with it than me, is this typical for them when they get big?...
Some really nice solid and clean logs and then some with rot imbedded. Big and heavy!
Buying wood can most definitely be profitable if you can find a good enough deal
I have some 36” diameter stuff to cut. You are welcome to come and try to pick them up!
Yes, the writing is atrocious
All looks good except the snake!
Bad enough
Oh I think they definitely are.
It was a locust kind of day this morning. This one was only about 18-20” in diameter but I did put the 36” bar on the 390 for the bigger stuff....
Another day…another piece of metal found with the saw
Considering they own over 400 brands, sure, start naming them! LOL And as much as I like to boycott their products, I sadly admit to having had...
They own a lot of different brands though.
I don't know about that but thank you for the compliment.
Yes, mostly chestnut oak with some white in the mix as well.
I had a former student of mine contact me. He’s about 35 and recently bought a house. He cut down some oaks to make way for a shop and wanted to...
Just not Bud products!
We were borderline drought until getting 4+” of rain this past weekend.
Knock on wood, it's been totally fine! It's probably only a matter of time though until it spasms again. Been working out trying to strengthen...
Dang, that base is a heck of a mess. Lots of good wood in the trunk though.
I wouldn't think that would be beneficial to smoking wood. I could be wrong but my owb is a gasification unit and you can't see any smoke at all...