But people love it so it demands a premium.
You're a good man Jeff.
Needed to get these cherry logs out of the way so today was a good day to cut them up. I just love the smell when cutting cherry! Also seemed...
I believe it!
Not lazy at all 25 cords is still a lot of work.
Only p Only pressure I have is what I put on myself.
Nice work as always
We fired up the tw6 today to knock out some white pine from next door. About 15 minutes later, one of his buddies showed up so I let him go play.
One thing I hear from people inquiring with me the first time is "my last guy didn't charge nearly that much." I always chuckle and politely say...
In the summer....I'm just afraid he will want to fly it in our yard which is surrounded by woods. I see a bad crash and a tree hangup being a...
He still likes doing firewood related activities but at 11, he really likes spending time with his friends and he is very social.
First year with my panels but I’m really pleased with their production so far this month. You can really tell the higher sun angle and more...