The far left log?? I can kinda see it Like seeing shapes in clouds :binoculars:
:rofl: :lol: I think Horkn is kickin it better than myself this year. It's just been a mess, but.. it is what it is. One day at a time, right?...
Want me to send ya some acorns?? In 50 years or so, you'd have some nice oaks :hair: :BrianK: Edit.. Guess that'd put us on the 53 year plan :faint:
Ironically.. I was thinking the same thing.. rather than a support block under every beam, a central beam with 2 or 3 support blocks. Should be...
Sounds wonderful :yes: My mom was ambidextrous as well, I did not inherit that trait. :confused: She was primarily right handed, but could write...
Guess I just haven't seen you posting much. All's good here, been working an off-shift to distance workers. Yeah.. the heat & humidity seem...
Oh.. to be so fortunate :yes: I've got next to no oak on the property :confused:
damm Ashwatcher I'd have to purchase a bigger saw just to cut that up. :binoculars: :faint: Good to see ya around again :yes:
Czed I hope you didn't misinterpret my post. I think it's great that the cat had the surgery, both for the cat, and the kids. But...
My budget is what is.. It sucks sometimes.. but.. :zip:
Man Czed cats seem endangered there :hair: Sorry to hear Smokey got run over :confused: I love animals.. but not sure I'd be able or willing to...
:thumbs::thumbs:
Heh.. I don't get the chicken drunk.. ain't gonna help it at that point :rofl: :lol: Myself on the other hand... well :pete::cheers: (BTW.. I...
Now that would be funny.. Roy Jones comes into the ring with his ears taped to his head :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Nice job B.Brown Neighbor is much safer now. If it was that low and covering that much.. what's the condition of her roof?? If she has a...
Gonna work yourself into a fish shortage :hair:
X2 ^^^
With that many hatches around.. if your not in a wood related business.. then I don't wanna know any further details :whistle: :bug::bug::bug:...
His bedroom shouldn't be that cold :)
Ask and you may receive :thumbs::thumbs: Never complain about free wood at your doorstep.. unless they bring all the limbing as well :doh: